Student Card - Terms & Conditions
- This Card is property of Iconic
- The discount can be availed only by the authorized card holder upon presenting the Card along with a valid photo identity card issued by any educational institute in United Arab Emirates.
- Iconic reserves the right to modify, withdraw or refuse to accept this Card any time at its sole discretion with or without any cause or notification to you.
- This Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional scheme
- The Card is non-transferable and you must report any loss, damage or theft of this Card immediately to the Iconic customer centre.
- This Card shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the Iconic- Student Discount Program as mentioned on the Iconic website http://www.iconicstores.com/ as may be updated from time to time.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions") shall regulate the Iconic - Student Discount Program for students in United Arab Emirates ("Program"). By use of the discount card ("Card"), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Program as mentioned below including any amendments which may be issued thereto.
- The Card entitles students aged from 12-23 years for a discount of 15% (fifteen) on purchases made at Iconic outlets in United Arab Emirates (“Program”) subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Program as mentioned hereunder. Students who are below the age of 18 will be required to provide parents approval in order to enroll into the Program by submitting the parent consent form duly filled by their parents along with the copies of their valid identity proof.
- The Card shall be allotted purely at the discretion of the Iconic management and Iconic reserves the right to modify, withdraw or refuse to accept this Card at any time at its own discretion with or without any cause or notification to you. The final decisions on all matters relating to the Card shall rest solely with Iconic.
- Iconic reserves the right to refuse the issuance of Card to any applicant in its sole discretion with our without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Only one Card per person is allowed. The Program is not a corporate membership.
- By enrolling in the Program, you agree to receiving sms/email communication about various offers by Iconic from time to time and consent to Iconic retaining the information provided by you, including details of any purchases made and the use of this information to offer products and services that are likely to be of your interest and for market research purposes.
- The terms and conditions published on the Iconic website http://www.iconicstores.com/ as updated from time to time shall be final and binding and supersede the terms and conditions mentioned elsewhere in relation to the Program. Cardholders should frequently visit Iconic website for the updated Terms & Conditions.
- Iconic shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or using the Card.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. The English language text shall prevail over all translations of these Terms & Conditions.
For any clarifications, you can contact us through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Student Card page